Whatever our apprentices choose to do, we support them every step of the way, from recruitment to completion, and beyond.
Did you know that after finishing an apprenticeship, 7 out of 10 apprentices will stay on with their employer? *
Our apprentices have secured apprenticeships with a range of quality employers, and apprenticeship opportunities range from teaching assistants to administrators, construction workers to working in the hair and beauty industry.
Each apprentice receives specific training for their industry, working alongside those already experienced in their field, as well as gaining all-important work experience which will set them apart in future job or university applications.
*Statistic taken from gov.uk
On completion, apprentices could:
- Continue with their current employment opportunity (at the employer’s discretion)
- Seek new employment opportunities using their newly developed skills
- Work towards another apprenticeship programme to gain further skills
- Move into higher education
With Vision Apprentices, you’ll have access to:
- Quality training (in the classroom, in the workplace and online)
- An application process tailored to your needs
- Help with CV and interview preparation for apprenticeships
- Ongoing, valuable support from experienced staff
Find out more from the apprentices already in industry
Ashley has progressed through the ranks, moving from a position in hospitality, to the chance to train to become a manager with an apprenticeship.
Emily chose an apprenticeship over going to university, and has now secured a full-time position with her employer...
David is seeing benefits of learning on-the-job, and takes great satisfaction in working with a wide range of people as part of his apprenticeship