West Nottinghamshire College are looking to recruit a Customer Enquiries Apprentice to support Derby Road main reception and call centre for the college.
2.1 Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work across the various functions of the frontline service, including reception, call centre and the information centre and online chat, providing an effective administration service, supporting with clerical duties as required.
- To take telephone enquiries and arrange follow up calls, action answerphone messages as they are received and ensure all enquiries are dealt with as a matter of urgency.
- To organise and maintain a comprehensive and confidential filing system for student bus letters and external student visits.
- To assist with clerical and administrative duties as required recording accurate data in a timely manner.
- To support the team with an efficient data entry support service on both prosolution and CRM, ensuring data is entered accurately, efficiently and in a timely fashion.
- To operate the reception till and ensure the efficient and secure receipt of all monies, including dealing with enrolment and exam fees and bank and balance the monies in the reception till.
- To ensure all information resources are kept up to date.
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours). Any filing/shredding of a personal nature should be dealt with as soon as possible.
- To ensure clean and tidy environments are maintained.
- To support the team and wider marketing team with key activities and events, such as open evenings and enrolment.
- To undertake training and development as required.
- To work in conjunction with the team to ensure all aspects of administrative support are appropriately covered including maintaining cover during absences.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade of the post that may be reasonably required by the appropriate manager.
- The post holder will be required to use a keyboard and VDU equipment continuously for a substantial proportion of the day and use the telephone on a regular basis.
2.2 Other Responsibilities
- To uphold and promote all company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically applicable to this area of work, including the Equality & Diversity and Health & Safety policies and procedures and attend training as requested.
- To comply with all college standards and expectations, including college learner procedures and practices and safeguarding policy and practices.
- To keep up to date, so far as necessary, for the efficient executing of the job, with new legislation, procedures and techniques and attend relevant mandatory training.
- To be conversant with and participate in activities and developments of the college, regional and national level which are relevant to the post.
- To present and promote an appropriate public image in representing the college group and its subsidiaries.
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required commensurate with the post.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Download job description