You will be a valued member of a small, productive team, ensuring we keep on track with documentation, communication and customer service. There is an in-depth job description below, but an overview of your role will be to work alongside everyone within our team to make sure that the day to day operations are being carried out.
HQ Hubs started in 2017, as an investment business for small and medium sized businesses. The company has since developed operations across several different sectors including fitness, design, property and FMCG. The support and guidance we offer to smaller companies enables them to grow and reach their potential sooner than if they were to go it alone.
Being relatively new ourselves, we offer a great opportunity to understand the fundamentals of business, how we operate on a daily basis and how to start and grow a new company.
You will be provided with full training and support and over a specified period, your duties may include;
- Providing office support internally and to customers.
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity, including updating the CRM System.
- Researching competitor companies.
- Writing and sending emails/communicating with external partners and/or customers.
- Preparing documents, which include on boarding forms, account forms and others.
- Writing and editing company correspondence.
- Collecting and sorting post.
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person, this includes taking messages from time to time.
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments.
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team.
- Sourcing and purchasing products for either a new project or for the office.
- Following up on business communications, billing, ordering and chasing overdue invoices.
- Office Support
- Running monthly reports on all aspects of the business.
- Managing marketing activities, including email campaigns & social media.
- Providing feedback where possible, about the efficiency of the office and where we can improve.
- To undertake this role, you should:
- Understand the importance of customer service, both face to face and on the phone.
- Have the ability to manage time effectively as well as prioritise your workload.
- Have basic communication (including written) skills.
- Be proactive in your approach.
- Ideally have basic commercial knowledge.
- Be able to manage pressure.
- Ideally have some knowledge of Microsoft Office, however full training will be given.
- Have a willingness to learn.
Download job description