Join us as an added member of our administration team, assisting in the maintenance of student assessment and reporting systems, inputting vital data to our records and producing data and reports.
Thank you for showing an interest in The Samworth Church Academy. It is the Academy's belief that without fantastic people working at the Academy our students will not achieve. Our vision is to create an environment that provides the best start to a bright future for all our students, by giving them all the opportunity to be fully qualified for adult life. As you might expect, we are committed to academic excellence and helping every student achieve their full potential using all their talents and abilities. We apply the phrase "Be The Best You Can Be" regularly around the Academy believing there is something for everyone at this school.
Applications from colleagues at all stages in their career and from all backgrounds are welcomed. The Samworth Church Academy places the highest value on its people and have a strong commitment to staff development and training.
The postholder will work in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist the apprentice to complete their qualification to secure future employment and to progress in their career.
To work closely with the Data Manager to support our aim to drive forward continuous improvements and to raise standards. To assist in maintaining the student assessment and reporting systems, records and to produce data and reports.
To provide all-round administrative support, in the areas highlighted below, to gain an overall insight into the varied and typical administrative roles at the Academy and, with support, ensure that an efficient and effective service is provided to all stakeholders at all times.
- To undertake a training and development programme leading to a qualification in Business Administration as part of the apprenticeship.
- To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, copyright and other legislation reporting any concerns to the line manager.
- To support the Data Manager in the maintenance of the school's management information systems, maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- To assist the Data Manager in the production of student reports and exporting data in accordance with deadlines.
- To undergo any training required in-order to perform duties effectively.
- To maintain good general knowledge of the Academy's systems in-order to carry out duties effectively.
- Assist with the assessment and reporting process ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assist with exam and mock exam processes.
- Assist with census collection.
- Assist with organising cover for absent staff.
- Support the Data Manager in keeping up to date registers, such as for Free School Meals, SEND, Pupil Premium etc.
- To present new ideas and contribute towards continuous improvement at the Academy.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
Download job description